Open 2016-17 Volunteer Positions
Team up with a friend and contribute your own flavor to the Whittier community. Volunteers are needed ASAP for the following events and activities:
- Fall Carnival - Co-Chair(s) to lead in 2017
- Office Helpers - The front office is looking for a couple of one-time volunteers to help fill classroom emergency water containers. These are important for the well-being of students and staff members in case of emergency! Grab a friend and spend a couple of hours with us. If you can help, please contact Ms. Rebecca or call (206) 252-1650.
- Movie Nights - Co-Chair to shadow in 2016 / lead in 2017
- Videographer - to create short vignettes -- contact PTA Communications Chair Amy Bryan for more information.
- Lunchroom and Recess Volunteers - year long need, regularly or just once in a while -- every volunteer slot filled helps. We particularly need help on Fridays during the 2nd and 3rd grade lunch/recess, from 10:35-11:15. It is a great way to get to know your child's friends and classmates! Sign up online
Visit the Annual Events and Activities page for event descriptions.
Please contact our volunteer coordinators at email@example.com to grab one of these opportunities, or to inquire how your talents can be put to use at Whittier.