10/28/22 – Fall Festival
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Join us for the PTA Fall Festival!
Fall is in the air on Friday, October 28 from 4:30-7pm on the Whittier blacktop. We’re calling this “Fall Festival” because it’s taking a bit of a departure from Fall Carnivals in the past. Like past years, all community members (including graduated Wildcats) are welcomed. Unlike past years, there will be less emphasis on traditional, carnival-style games. Instead, the focus will be on activities, spending time with friends, music, food, and dancing.
- No tickets necessary–just show up and join in on the fun! All children must be supervised by their grown-up during the event.
- Games and activities including pumpkin decorating, apple toss, face painting, candy corn toss, pumpkin run, cake walk, and photo booth.
- Move inside after dark for the Monster Mash DJ’d by our very own Ms. Steph!
- Food available for sale: Corn dog combo meals, popcorn, and cotton candy.
- Costumes are welcome (but not required!). Wear weather appropriate gear! Most of the event is outdoors.